Join us for our bike-run-bike event we call the "UnDu". There are two different distances to choose from. This event is informal and not timed. We will have our club tent(s) set up, and we expect that there will be port-o-potties on the site for the baseball and soccer fields.
7:00am: 'Transition area' opens. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the event.
8:00am: Intermediate Course, "The 90"
- 40k bike (two clockwise loops of the 20k bike course, East of Lockport) [24.5 miles]
- 10k run. About 2k on road down to Erie Canal bike/run path, out and back on path, then 2k uphill on roads back to start/finish. [6.2 miles]
- 40k bike, same as first bike, two loops of the 20k bike course. [24.5 miles]
9:00am: Short Course, "The 45"
- 20k bike (one clockwise loop of the 20k bike course, East of Lockport) [12.2 miles]
- 5k run. About 2k on road down to Erie Canal bike/run path, out and back on path, then 2k uphill on roads back to start/finish. [3.1 miles]
- 20k bike, same as first bike, 1 loop of the 20k bike course. [12.2 miles]
It is important to note that the course is not a closed course, so all traffic laws must be followed and caution is warranted the entire day.
The BTC will provide water on the run course and in the transition area. If you would like anything else please bring it yourself.
This event is free to all BTC members but we ask that you RSVP on the event page linked above. The number of participants is limited to 40, and the slots will be filled first-come, first-served. If there are spots left, we will register athletes on event morning, from 7:00 – 7:30 a.m. You must be a member of the BTC in order to participate in this event. If you are not a member, but would like to participate in this event, you are welcome to become of a member of our club.
We are always looking for volunteers to help with this event. If you are interested in volunteering please register as a volunteer if you can help us!
If you have any questions about this event, you can direct them to the events committee.